Thursday, September 24, 2009

Celebrity Look-A-Like #6: Long Duk Dong

I was a huge fan of Long Duk Dong when I saw him the classic 80's film "16 Candles". Watching the Chinese foreign exchange student bumble through English, get drunk, hit on American girls, and crash grandpa's automobile were some of the best moments of the film.

Well ladies, today is our lucky day, because the Donger is still in America and looking for love on-line.

Honestly, if this profile is a joke - it's hilarious. However, I am scared it isn't and that's a real tragedy. Either some poor foreign kid thinks that impersonating Long Duk Dong is actually going to get him laid, or he is severely misguided by American popular culture and possibly mentally challenged.

Check out the Donger's profile:
_____________________________________________________
ladies call me the donger

seeking women 25-39

Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social Drinker

About my life and what I'm looking for:
as the ancient chinese saying goes: "it is good for girl to meet boy in park, but much better for boy to park meat in girl." i believe this philosophy very much. so no more yanky my wanky, the donger need food. :) my sack is heavy, it has been long time since i make wah wah wee wah. you help me out?

For Fun:
i like to watch movies, make dinners, watch cultural events.

My job:
i am programmer for ______ company here. money is good but i need some wery wery special. sex isn't necessary but would be nice. not by force, only if you let me and we agree to marry and start family.

Favorite hot spots:
many places are fun for me. i prefer restaurants like misty's or macaroni grill.

Favorite things:
anything that make me and you feeling hot hot hot.

Last read:
101 ways to pick up women by way hung lo

Languages:
Chinese
English

About my date:
Height: 4'11" (150cms) to 6'2" (188cms)

6 comments:

Dame Nuisance said...

Words fail me. Another PSA from the world of online dating. Have I mentioned lately that I'm really fucking glad I don't have to date anymore?

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Joanne said...

OH.My.Gawd!!!

Yep its murky waters but having walked that plank for a few years and found my prince its worth it in hindsight.

Note to SE - I hope you never have to date but - we just never know what plans are ahead in life.

Chris Gooch said...

This is awesome! Creepy but awesome.

Jules said...

This is crazy! I really hope it's a joke...

Meg said...

Ha!! Hilarious find. I'll opt to believe it's the real "him" ;)

Mr. Apron said...

God Save the Donger.