Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Not To Post On Your On-Line Dating Profile: Lesson 10

Everyone has a bad hair day, but make sure your bad hair day does not follow you onto to your on-line dating profile. Put your best foot forward instead of your mullet or Donald Trump comb-over.

Mullets and Trump comb-overs send bad messages to potential dates in the on-line dating world. At the very least they tell the ladies that you are living in the past, man. If you are so insecure about loosing your hair - face reality and buy some plugs, or shave your head. A comb-over is not only ugly, but it tells us exactly how vulnerable your self-esteem is. You will be an easy target for strippers.

A mullet reveals a man so far removed from mullet-reality that he has no
idea that haircut is so detestable that mullet wigs are sold as
Halloween costumes. No one looks hot in a mullet - not even chics.

All of us have had a terrible hair-cut at some point in our lives, but don't let yours haunt your on-line dating profile.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

LOL. Think of the horror of blind dating someone with a mullet or a bald person.. I would cry.

Meg said...

Oh that poor sap. And his smile looks so genuine that I can't help myself - I pity him. I want to feed him a cookie and say "aw, good boy" but never ever never sleep with him.

Storm. Kat Storm. said...

My mom gave me a mullet when I was six. I don't even allow pictures of that to be viewed by the public eye.

Dame Nuisance said...

It must be my age, but the first guy doesn't look like he has a comb-over. He's certainly not in Donald Trump's league o' self-delusion. But I agree, shave it all off rather than comb it over - and bald men can be sexy as hell: Patrick Stewart, Michael Jordan, Yul Brynner, Telly Savalas, Howie Mandel, Joey Lawrence ... bald is beautiful.

Joanne said...

LMAO with #1 its not so much the hair as the cheesy grin. What Sassy girl said!!!

Please don't hate on the bald boys - my poor baby boy went bald in his early 20's - he rocks out the buzz cut and his lady love adores him.

Mr. Apron said...

People with combovers are "an easy target for strippers..." to do what to?

I don't get it. What do strippers do to guys with combovers that they don't do to guys without combovers? Do they mold and style the combover into a Hershey's Kiss formation as they undulate on the guy's trous?

Please! I'm dying to know.